Wilk receives endorsement from all 7 mayors in 21st Senate District race
Santa Clarita – In the open race for the 21st Senate District, Assemblyman Scott Wilk, R-Santa Clarita, has earned the endorsement of every mayor in the district.
“An important role as a legislator is advocating for your local cities in Sacramento. Having the relationships and the confidence of every mayor in the Senate district is humbling,” stated Wilk.
Wilk’s endorsements include:
- Adelanto Mayor Rich Kerr
- Apple Valley Town Mayor Barbara Stanton
- Hesperia Mayor Bill Holland
- Lancaster Mayor R. Rex Parris
- Palmdale Mayor Jim Ledford
- Santa Clarita Mayor Bob Kellar
- Victorville Mayor Gloria Garcia.
“Government’s number-one priority is public safety and I will continue to support tough, but fair laws, and ensure the organizations charged with protecting us are fully funded,” concluded Wilk.